Unilever Assistant HR Business Partner (Englewood Cliffs, NJ or Shelton, CT) in Remote United States, United States
Background & Purpose of the Job
**Position may be based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ or Shelton, CT**
Seeking an Assistant HR Business Partner to act as an organizational champion and culture shaper to build customer-focused organizational capabilities and partner with clients to maximize team performance and operational efficiency. Ability to energize and lead in complex, matrix, goal-driven organizations is essential. This role will establish a contemporary organizational culture, manage transitions, infuse experienced talent, energize and inspire others to commit to and act on business priorities, especially when driving change!
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Passionate for innovative HR solutions and process improvement. Strong business acumen with the ability to strategically lead client groups through critical HR and cross-functional Projects such as talent reviews, calibrations, salary planning, succession planning, and performance development. Collaborate globally across the business and with other HR partners to drive a high-performance team environment and accelerate business growth. Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with business and functional leaders within a global matrix organization. Sound knowledge of Supply Chain and Operations requirements; and may include leadership and support of other HR or business functions.
- You’re a strategy guru: Conduct work in changing environments, see through complexity
- You’re a change maker: Ability to drive change and innovation by gathering knowledge and resources
- You’re a culture & change champion: Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- You’re a paradox navigator: The ability to navigate the many embedded operational tensions
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- (External Candidates) Minimum of five years of relevant Human Resources or Supply Chain & Operations experience; (Internal Candidates) Minimum of two years of relevant Human Resources or Supply Chain & Operations experience
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with high-level business and operations leaders
- Proven project management and team leadership experience
- Outstanding communication, coaching, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: United States-United States (State Level)-Remote United States-Remote - USA
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Sep-23-2017
Req ID: 170008L5