Unilever Engineering Manager (Factory Site) in Missouri
* Job Description: * Engineering Manager
* Location: * Multiple Locations
Main Job Purpose:
Manage the end to end delivery of capital engineering projects. May be dedicated to deliver a single project of significant size or a portfolio of smaller projects. Responsible for all aspects of the day to day management of projects including stakeholder engagement, contractor management, site safety, budget management. Reports to anEngineering Director.
ØOn Time In Full (OTIF) end to end delivery of assigned capital projects adhering to Unilever standards and ensuring safety as our number 1 priority.
ØLead engineering and Construction Management teams drawing resources from the local, regional and global organisation as well asUnilever Engineering Cluster, Centre of Engineering Excellenceand 3rdParty Teams.
ØEnsure that the project is compliant with SHE400, PSM, SIMAS and WCM documentation standards.
ØDevelopment and maintenance of goodstakeholder and factoryrelationships. Be an active member of site leadership team
ØEnsure that Capital program meets the projected financial spend in each quarter, projects are capitalized on time, projects do not go over budget.
ØOwn EEM pillar and ensure compliance to this program.
Outputs / performance Metrics
ØOTIF delivery of Project / Project Portfolio
ØDelivery of UEPerformance Metrics for Projects:
ØCustomer / Stakeholder Feedback
Engineering Design Process Management (Working Knowledge)
Project Delivery (All sub skills - Fully Operational)
Maintenance Principles and Best practice (Working Knowledge)
Contract Management & Conflict Resolution (Fully Operational)
Budget Management (Fully Operational)
- At least 7 years experience of Project Engineering in FMCG / related Industry or gained in an engineering consultancy environment
- Minimum of 3 years operating in a management capacity
- Significant Project Management experience
- Attained Professional Engineer Status (Or member of professional institution)
- First hand experience / track record of delivering major (€Multi Million) capital projects within Unilever or similar FMCG environment
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: United States-Missouri
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Nov-10-2017
Req ID: 17000F6G